Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. We offer really low down payment and affordable terms to help you reach your goal to own a property over time. This is how it works:
1. First, find the property that you love.
2. Next, pay the $99 reservation fee. This reservation fee is at the same time as the down payment for the property and will be credited.
3. This fee reserves the property for 72 hours.
4. After reserving the property, you'll receive an email with a form that you have to fill out within 72 hours. Once we have all your data, we’ll draft a lease-purchase agreement which will be signed by all parties. We use lease-purchase agreements to make it really easy and cost-effective to purchase the property.
5. With the sale agreement you receive, you will also receive an invoice with the $199 documentation fee on it through our payment provider. You have the option to pay per ACH or credit card. Once we receive the documentation fee, we set up your recurring payments for the next years.
6. You get ownership of the property when you paid us off in full. With the last payment, we will draft a warranty deed and all necessary affidavits, sign and notarize them and file them with the county. You’ll get a digitally executed copy before filing and the originals via regular mail after the filing is successfully completed.
7. Remember, you can pay us off any time without any prepayment penalties. On the contract, you’ll find the monthly amount that is credited to the principal. When you want to pay us off, just reach out and we will send you the final amount owed.
You can find even more details here.