We currently offer this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $9,490. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
140 NW 3rd Ave, Palatka, FL 32177
How it Works
First, find the property that you're intersted in purchasing, if you can see a property online that means it's available. you can also visit the property in person at any time
Make sure it fits your needs: Click on the “Property Details Download” button on the property page where you will find all the details including the exact address, or a google maps GPS link if no street number is available. We’ve also provided links and contact info for the county - they can answer all your questions and concerns about permits, liens, easements, boundary issues, road access, and building restrictions.
Next, click the “Add to Cart” button on the property page and choose your payment option, cash or owner financing.
Pay your $99 reservation fee. This reservation fee is either credited to your cash sale price or will be your down payment for owner financing.
Once you have paid your reservation fee you will receive an email with a form requesting your contact information. This is used for our records and to create your Sales Agreement for you to sign. You will have 72 hours to fill out your form - we will reach out to you after your reservation fee has been paid to make sure all of your questions are answered. Please note: you must fill out this form before we will send you the Sales Agreement to review and sign.
You’ll find land investment properties on this site are discounted around 20% to 60% because of our proprietary marketing systems that get in touch with landowners that own property in bulk. For purchasing them in bulk, I get high discounts on them.
I price them really affordably because our mission is to make it affordable for everybody to invest in land in the United States. Our whole sales process is 100% digital, which means we have lean cost structures which give you the opportunity to own land for a few cents on a dollar instead of buying it for the retail price.
Great question. No, I am not an agent. We own the land we sell, so we have all rights on the land and own it with title clear and free, to guarantee you a hassle-free purchase process.
Most of the land investments you’ll find on our site are ones that you’ll never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. We work directly with the homeowners because many times we’re able to help them solve their problems more quickly and cheaper than listing their property on the MLS.
To buy a property with cash is a really simple process:
1. First, find the property that you love.
2. Next, pay the $99 reservation fee. This reservation fee will be credited to your Cash sale price.
3. This fee reserves the property for 72 hours.
4. After reserving the property, you'll receive an email with a form that you have to fill out in 72 hours. Once we have all your data, we’ll draft a sales contract which will be signed by all parties.
5. With the sale agreement you receive, you will also receive an invoice with the property purchase price with the $199 documentation fee on it through our payment provider. You have the option to pay per ACH, Credit card, or wire transfer.
6. Once we get the money, we draft a warranty deed and all necessary affidavits, sign and notarize them, and file them with the county. You’ll get a digitally executed copy before filing and the originals via regular mail after the filing is successfully completed.
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. We offer really low down payment and affordable terms to help you reach your goal to own a property over time. This is how it works:
1 First, find the property that you love.
2 Next, pay the $99 reservation fee. This reservation fee is at the same time as the down payment for the property and will be credited.
3. This fee reserves the property for 72 hours.
4. After reserving the property, you'll receive an email with a form that you have to fill out within 72 hours. Once we have all your data, we’ll draft a lease-purchase agreement which will be signed by all parties. We use lease-purchase agreements to make it really easy and cost-effective to purchase the property.
5. With the sale agreement you receive, you will also receive an invoice with the $199 documentation fee on it through our payment provider. You have the option to pay per ACH or credit card. Once we receive the documentation fee, we set up your recurring payments for the next years.
6. You get ownership of the property when you paid us off in full. With the last payment, we will draft a warranty deed and all necessary affidavits, sign and notarize them and file them with the county. You’ll get a digitally executed copy before filing and the originals via regular mail after the filing is successfully completed.
7. Remember, you can pay us off any time without any prepayment penalties. On the contract, you’ll find the monthly amount that is credited to the principal. When you want to pay us off, just reach out and we will send you the final amount owed.
You can find even more details here.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listings discloses our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
Every purchase includes an additional $199 documentation fee and the $99 reservation fee will be credited to the cash sale price or will be your first downpayment.
When you pay the reservation fee, you will get access to a purchase form. You have 72 hours to complete the form so that we can generate a sales agreement for you.
After the sales agreement is created, you have 72 hours to complete and sign it. If you don’t complete the contract or purchase form within the timeframes above, you will lose your rights to purchase this property and it will be remarketed again. The reservation fee on the property is non-refundable, however, you don’t have to pay any additional costs on the property.
Lotsfordiscount.com is a project to give our customers the opportunity to invest in land for affordable and highly discounted prices. For that reason, we have really lean cost structures in the company to make that happen especially in today's times.
To protect your investment and us as the sellers, we have purchased all properties through a title company and have title insurance on all properties and own them with the title clear and free. We underline this by transferring the ownership rights in the closing and issuing a warranty deed. Most of our properties are owned in land trusts, so the signing of all of our paperwork will be done by an official registered real estate attorney that is the trustee of all of our trusts.
Involving a title company would produce costs of $1000 or more. To save you that money, we will draft all the docs and make your investment more lucrative and more affordable.
Good Question! As a business owner, I receive spam emails every day. Every day there is someone who wants to invest in my business, I just need to give my credit card details... YES, of course. So I got you. Look here is something really simple to do if you're unsure: You can check our ownership of these lands at any time.
We have 2 kinds of ownerships.
1. We own it officially with our company Eiffler-Seib LF USA LP. In this case, you can just call the county, tell them the identification APN and they will confirm that we own the property in our business Eiffler-Seib LF USA LP. You find the phone number, APN Number, and info about that in the downloadable PDF for every property on the website in the download section.
2. We own it in one of our land trusts. In this case, you can just call the county, tell them the identification APN and they will give you the name of the trust. Part of the name of all of our trusts is “Bestdealland”. You find the phone number, APN number, and info about that in the downloadable PDF for every property. You can also contact our trustees' attorney office at https://seaglelaw.com/ . They will confirm our ownership and they are also responsible for signing all of our docs.